Port Huron ENT Welcomes You!
Dr. Frank Brettschneider and Dr. Neal Obermyer - Otolaryngologists
Welcome to Port Huron ENT! Our physicians specialize in a variety of medical treatment options for your ears, nose, and throat. These are delicate parts of the body, and should be treated with the utmost of care. That's why we pride ourselves on providing each and every one of our patients with the quality care they deserve.
To schedule an appointment with one of our doctors, feel free to contact us at 810-982-3277. It would be our pleasure to meet you, and address any questions or concerns you may have.
Port Huron Ear, Nose, and Throat Services
From general ENT evaluations and treatment to cosmetic procedures, Port Huron ENT aims to provide the highest quality care in the St. Clair and Macomb County region. The main focus of our practice is your complete satisfaction. Every effort is made to ensure that our patients make well-informed choices and achieve the best results possible, all within a comfortable and confidential setting.
- Learn about allergies, and allergy testing
- Immunotherapy / allergy shots
- Chronic sinusitis treatment
- Sinus surgery, including Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty™
- Adenoidectomy for Enlarged Adenoids
- Pillar procedure
- Sleep Apnea Treatments
- Throat conditions, including Tonsillectomy and Coblation Tonsillectomy
- Skin cancer surgery
- Hearing aids and hearing loss services through Port Huron Hearing and Balance Center
- Cosmetic surgeon services - Facelifts, Blepharoplasty, Otoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Neck lift, Forehead/Brow lift, Mini-face lift or Mid-face lift, and Cervical Liposuction
- A wide variety of cosmetic treatments such as Laser Hair Removal, BOTOX, Collagen, Juvederm®, and Sculptra®.
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality medical and surgical care by providing individualized attention, safe care, and beautifully natural results to every patient. We believe in giving patients objective information and honest opinions so you can make informed decisions. We will continuously research and analyze our business in order to provide continuous quality improvement. We will always treat you, our patient, as a valued customer.