Patient Information and Forms
Thank you for choosing Port Huron ENT for your ear, nose, throat, and audiology needs! Please find our office and cancellation policies, insurance information, and more. Please call us if you are unable to find the information you need.
When calling to make an appointment, you will be asked a few questions, and in order to provide you with the best possible service, we ask that you have some information available when you call:
- Please be as specific as possible when describing your problem, as this will allow us to dedicate the appropriate amount of time for your appointment with your provider
- Please have your insurance information available
- You will be told if a referral from your primary care physician is required. If so, you must bring it with you to your appointment.
- Please note: Patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Prior to your initial visit, please register and complete your new patient registration through our Secure Patient Portal. If you are unable to complete your Registration and Health Forms online please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment to complete the forms.
- Your insurance cards and photo ID
- List or bottles of all medications you are taking
- Your referral form (if required)
- Copies of all previous tests that have been performed.
- If you have had CT scans, MRI’s, or X-rays, bring the actual films along with the reports.
We accept most medical insurance plans, please call us for more details!
Yes! The Port Huron secure patient portal provides a convenient way for you to complete or update your information in the comfort of your home and at your convenience. Patients who have been seen in the past are required to update paperwork yearly. The patient portal allows you perform many tasks:
- Request Appointments
- Ask Questions
- Pay your Bill on Online
- Request Prescription Refills
Port Huron ENT accepts Cash, Checks, Mastercard, Visa, and CareCredit. However, we unfortunately do not accept personal checks for hearing aid purchases.
CareCredit helps you pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for you and your family. Once you are approved, you can use it to help manage health costs not covered by insurance. Apply for CareCredit.
- Please go to your local emergency room.
- If you are a post-operative surgical patient or if you have an urgent medical problem and need to reach the on call physician, please call our office. Our in-office phone system will prompt you on how to page the on-call physician.
If you are calling to ask a question of your provider, please state the nature of your problem. Our receptionist will direct your call to the nurse who will bring your question to the attention of your provider. Please understand that it may be necessary to make an appointment to properly diagnose and treat your problem.
If you are calling to renew a prescription, we have a prescription refill line available. Please leave your name, telephone number, name of medication, pharmacy name and location and phone number. Please be aware, prescription refills will be available at your pharmacy within 24 hours pending physicians approval. If there is a problem with your refill request, you will be contacted by our nursing staff.
If you must cancel your appointment, please call us at least 24 hours in advance. This allows us to give your time to another patient in need of our services.